More and more paid image hosts are popping up daily but it seems some of them are dying off as a result of having payment issues or promising too much and not being able to deliver. Below is a list of image hosts that NoviceAmateurs uses that we have been paid by.
- ImgSwift - ImgSwift is a free image hosting website partly owned by NoviceAmateurs. It was started as a possible solution to other “paid” image hosts not paying us what is owed to us. ImgSwift is currently in beta and we are not paying users yet for their image views. For now you can use the service as an image host and we will let you know when we start paying users for their image views.
- ImageTwist - This is the very first paid image host that I ever tried out. They pay up to $6/1000 image views (country dependent) and with a minimum payment of $4 you can’t go wrong. They also offer 10% of the revenue all your referrals earn. Some times it takes a week or two to get paid as you wait in a queue but you do get paid.
- ImgDino - ImgDino pays up to $3.50/1000 image views and offers 10% of all affiliate revenues. Minimum payment is $5 and I they have always paid me and a quick and reasonable fashion via PayPal. Update: ImgDino has shutdown their affiliate program.
- ImgBabes - ImgBabes pays you an astonishing $7.00/1000 image views and offers 5% of all affiliate revenues. Minimum payment is $5 and I they have always paid me and a quick and reasonable fashion via PayPal. Update: ImgBabes has shutdown their affiliate program.
- ImgChili – ImgChili pays up to $4.50/1000 image views. Minimum payment is $5. I quit using this image host a while ago but still had quite a few images on here that were published around the internet that I thought were making me money. To my surprise, I wasn’t getting paid what I believe I should have been and wrote an article on some analysis I did of the available statistics. View the article here, it may surprise you! I’m not trying to tell you to stay away from these guys, I’m just trying to show that you may want to take a closer look at what you’re sending vs what you’re getting in return.